Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

Just make it brighter and define the car a bit more and its perfect! Maybe if you add the render back on top and set it to overlay, you wont even have to make the sig brighter. The dark background will make the Stang POP. Very good outcome, but I wouldnt stop. I love the smoke on that back tire, very well done! I sent you a pm with some suggestions. For some reason, everyone who has tried my tut has come out with very dark sigs. Maybe I missed something, I'll have to look at it again.

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I'm not going to comment on the centered focal, you win. *sigh* I would reduce the size of the Spiderman's head, though, to get more of his shoulders and upper body. Keep working on the text as well, I don't know about you but I can't see it that well.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I'm not going to comment on the centered focal, you win. *sigh* I would reduce the size of the Spiderman's head, though, to get more of his shoulders and upper body. Keep working on the text as well, I don't know about you but I can't see it that well.

Well the focal isn't really centered in this sig, it's slightly to the left ;)

Yeah it wasn't the best spidy render... I want to make a batman sig, but he pretty much wears just black and gray... But sometimes yellow. I like renders that have a dominant color, though Spiderman is pretty much red AND blue... Wateva!

Well the focal isn't really centered in this sig, it's slightly to the left ;)

Yeah it wasn't the best spidy render... I want to make a batman sig, but he pretty much wears just black and gray... But sometimes yellow. I like renders that have a dominant color, though Spiderman is pretty much red AND blue... Wateva!

My eyes betrayed me, sorry.. :)

I love the new venom sig. I don't think it's too dark, I really love the effects you got there

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

My eyes betrayed me, sorry.. :)

I love the new venom sig. I don't think it's too dark, I really love the effects you got there

Haha alright

Thanks!! I think I should bring the focal out a little more, but I'm glad you think so. I got the color from running a certain plugin a few times but I forget what it's called. I'll post when I can get on PDN.

• 5 weeks later...