Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

Stone, that is sad, really sad. I know what it was like when mine died. I was so lucky to be able to use hubby's. Not the same though...got mine back.

I hope you can salvage all of your works. They are just too good to lose.

Hope to see you back one here pronto!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

That's horrible. My computer just survived a virus attack. Thankfully, I was able to reload everything to my computer using recovery discs. I hope everything will work out. And also, I suggest you getting a passport (USB drive) because it has lots of space to save your files. Hope it will be fixed soon. *hugs*

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

I hope all works out with saving your stuff and your laptop.

As for your sigs, awesome work!!!! The Spiderman sig looks amazing and I like the blue Venom sig a bit more than the purple one just because I think it looks a bit softer.

Thanks JC! As for the laptop, it isn't looking so good so when I get a new laptop expect a completely different style lol. I'll probably lose all my pdns and textures and nebulas and stufff.

I really hope things work out and you get your laptop fixed or get a new one.

here is a link to the Dell outlet site. I've bought several refurbished or scratch and dent computers there for my office and they are like new.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfb/df.aspx?refid=df&s=dfb&cs=28

I've not bought any from here, but the price certainly looks good. We are looking into getting some through here for our office. I'll let you know if we do. I used to have a Latitude laptop and loved it.

http://www.pcforsale.com/

Good luck and I hope things work out !

Possum

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you lost all your stocks & PDNs but I am glad you got a new laptop.

I backup everything I can but do get slack at times :/

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Sorry to hear you lost all your stocks & PDNs but I am glad you got a new laptop.

I backup everything I can but do get slack at times boltbait.hmm.png

Haha I gotta start doing it now.

Well this kinda sucks, it's pretty hard when you don't have any of the stocks that you normally use multiple times in each sig. :( Ehh

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chrisco!

Quick update:

So these are the only sigs I've made since I got my new laptop. I'm super rusty and I'm having to completely restart so it's kind of hard. I made these for a San Diego Chargers forum that I just got permabanned from :(

Stone85SigMathews.png?t=1301249864

Stone85SigMathewsBW-1.png?t=1301250014

Stone85SigCason.png?t=1301260993

Stone85SigCasonBW.png?t=1301260993

Your not that rusty. You just need to get back in your groove. You still have your touch. Remember, you can always come to me if you need any help. :)

--

I love the newer works. Especially the second one where the sig is mainly black but the focal stands out so much. Really nice work!

Thanks everyone!

And Chrisco, yeah that's sort of what the stock looked like. It was like 5 players huddled together but then everything else was darkness and the person who requested the sig wanted that certain player as the focal.

I like it - doesn't look empty to me but I would move the smaller text away a bit from "Lewis" & line up the top & bottom bits on the right.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012