(Discontinued) Weylin's Emporium: Follow/Add me on DA

warfighter67

Wow...triple post! Anyway, Here is what I think of each image:

First: Really, really awesome! Love the gold used in the background.

Second: Nice, but the top of the device looks wierd, do not know exactly why. Otherwise, another great image!

Third: Like the texture used, but the shadow is pixelated on the bottom, and the top right of the stone is also pixelated. Worst of the three. (No offense, of course)

I hope I helped, and you are really improving!

Thanks! Yeah, I know the shadow is really crappy. It's not pixellated, I had antialias on 5 when I did shape3D, The shield (its not a stone, its a shield!) just when I used metallize, it gave it that look.

Edited by Weylin

Hey man, it's my style. Yours seems to be mainly photo manips and competition entries.

I have been trying to broaden it, however. I use to be all floors, then I figured out I was good at abstracts. Then I might try to whip out some spacescapes soon, if I can get one to be good for once. Space is one of my strong interests so there's no reason I shouldn't be doing them.

Also, Goonfella's seems to be mostly spacescapes. I don't get bored of his. Welshy seems to be mainly different textures. I don;t get bored of his. HELEN's seems to be mostly glassy/glossy stuff. I don't get bored of those (get my point?) :P

Not sure, maybe it is just a personal thing that you don't like repetition, or maybe you just don't like my style, which is fine with me. I'm not going to all of the sudden change styles because one person says they are bored of my seemingly repetitive work. The only thing that's repetitive is the style (floors) and the textures (metal). No two images are the same (except the portal ones I did awhile back).

And if you're getting bored of it, you didn't have to say so. You could have just not commented and looked at some more fun galleries. I don't see any constructive criticism in your post, nor is there anything nice about it. Technically it breaks pictorium rules, but I guess that's up to the mods :P