Mayor Mcsteeze's Gallery! New Project Update! July 15th, 2011.

Mayor_McSteeze

Thanks everyone for the love on the new work!

:D

Update: New Deadspace Sig

deadspacesigfinal2.png

deadspacesigfinal3.png

Oh, and about a month ago was my 1 Year anniversary here on the PDN forums. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the love and the inspiration to continue to create this form of art. It is a real blessing to have people like you who all enjoy the same form of art, while still being able to have different tastes, and be able to improve on things through constructive criticism. I just wanted to say, thank you everyone on the Forums for supporting my passion!

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

3rd one! Personally, I'd move the text a little to the left. It is too close to the edge. I'd like to see the border a tad smaller or just a tad blurred to blend in more.

In any case I like the coloured ones the best but the 3rd one is definitely my fave of them because of the flashes of light. Great work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Update: Homefront Sig (Hey whats new, I have 5 different version.)

V1

homefrontsigv1.png

V2

homefrontsigv2.png

V3

homefrontsigv4.png

V4

homefrontsigv3.png

V5

homefrontsigv5.png

If at all possible, Please provide a critique for these, i would really like to know what you like and what you don't, and how i can improve. Thanks! :D

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

2 & 4 are my faves. Critique? I suck at doing sigs but I enter the comps anyway. We need a bit of cannon fodder too :lol:

I like your sigs but for some reason I don't get the point with sigs. Like there is a very specific artform involved that I just don't get - as in creating them.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

2 & 4 are my faves. Critique? I suck at doing sigs but I enter the comps anyway. We need a bit of cannon fodder too :lol:

I like your sigs but for some reason I don't get the point with sigs. Like there is a very specific artform involved that I just don't get - as in creating them.

Completely understandable, everyone has different tastes, and different styles of art. I respect the art that you make and I guess I just like making signatures because they take less time then a full size pieces. (Because I'm lazy :P)