Mayor Mcsteeze's Gallery! New Project Update! July 15th, 2011.

Mayor_McSteeze

Some sigs take me as long as full size images. On the other hand some full size images are quicker than some of the sigs I've done.

One thing that really slows me down is how long it takes my pc to do something.

What would happen if you applied the same techniques for making a sig to a full size image?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

i like V4 the best, V5 is okay, but V1 is the best green one. anyway, its great

the green dosnt quiete look right, but the blue suites it perfectly,

the white background complements the render but the patern on the head is a little distracting from the blue.

the blue smudged c4d is neat

Edited by Axle

I love the new one! v4 and v5 are definately my favourites here. :)

Not much to critique, it is such a great sig...it all flows well, and I love the background. It goes really well. The only thing I can think of is maybe add text. But it is such a great sig it doesn't need it.

Edited by chrisco97

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice outcomes! I like the first one the best but they are all so close. Great colours!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

No, not really...I think it is all up to you. :)

Congratulations on the win btw, that was an awesome sig!

Both of the new sigs look really cool, I just don't like the renders. You did a good job blending them in though. The text on the killzone sig is pretty distracting but I like the text on the house sig.

Btw, your current signature is freaking awesome!!! One of the best PDN sigs I've ever seen.

Edited by Stone85

Both are excellent. I do find the text on the Killzone one distracting too, but overall, they are both very nice. Especially the House one. I love how you used the fractal. :)

You've improved quite a lot. The killerzone one is really good compared to this forum's level in sigs. Text sucks though, even don't add it or add some that fits better. Light source beside the focal's head looks random though, I would rather leave it out because it doesn't go with the rest of the fx. It's also over sharpened as some parts but wow, nice work. =]

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 1 month later...

Im back with a couple new updates.

First of all, Here's two new signatures, sort of a different style on the second one, no C4D's or any of that stuff. B)

lamboa.png

fallout3sig.png

Second of all, I would like to announce my next project which I call, Pip-Boy Restoration. (For those of you who don't know, the Pip-Boy is a Wrist-mounted Computer device used as the menu's in the popular Fallout games.)

Here is what I'm starting with.

fallout3pipboyrestorati.png

The Small circles are screwheads that I need to replace, the ovals near the bottom are the toggles between the 3 different screens of the Pip-Boy, and lastly, I will be replacing the entire interface of the screen. Wish me luck!