Custom Shapes?

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question.... :roll:

I'm new to paint.net, and i was wondering if there is custom shapes anywhere, you know like stars, arrows, people, envelopes, animals, that kind of thing?... I can't seem to find them..

any 'custom brushes' i download and put in the correct folder, dont come up in the Custom Brushes Plug-in

sigppk.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words...

words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency.

hello

I am a big fan of vector art. That’s why I so love Photoshop’s custom shape option because it allows you to use vectors in your design. The ability to enlarge vectors without losing crispness or sharpness makes them incredibly useful to every designer.But what are Photoshop Custom Shapes? Adobe introduced custom shapes along with Photoshop version 6. With custom shapes, you can do much more with vector graphics than you could before.

[url=http://www.wristbandsnow.com/]Rubber bracelets[/url]

I'm new to paint.net, and i was wondering if there is custom shapes anywhere, you know like stars, arrows, people, envelopes, animals, that kind of thing?... I can't seem to find them..

You could also try the WhichSymbol plugin (link in my sig). This plugin accesses the symbols and characters in the fonts that you have installed. "Wingdings" in particular has numerous cool symbols.

Where have you put the brushes? Are you using CustomBrushes or the recommended CustomBrushesMini? Have you opened the plugin or are you looking for a tool?

C:\Documents and Settings\censored\My Documents\Paint.NET User Files\Custom Brushes

never heard of CustomBrushesMini, I only have the Custom Brushes plug-in and I put the custom brushes in that ^ folder...lol something I'm doing is wrong, or do I need CBM?

sigppk.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words...

words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency.

To the original poster: you could, if all you want are stars and polygons, use Boltbait's Polygon / Stars plugin - it would have been my first port of call: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2580

Or...

You will have to find your own shapes and stuff, and make them into "brushes".
...use the Polygon / Stars plugin to create your brush.

----

Any troubleshooting of Custom Brushes - either version - should best be done in the relevant plugin topic; it's what we advise in any of the other boards, so let's try not to hijack this topic too much. Merci beaucoup.