Help please - transparent background - shows box

I am a newbie and I have looked extensively at FAQ, tutorials, posts and can't find the answer to my question. I have successfully created a box with text in it to use on my blog. I made the background transparent (thanks to all the tutorials, posts found here). A box is showing around my image when I post it (the lines for the box are not transparent). I don't want it to be boxed in - what should I do? Thanks in advance!

From what I can tell, it's not a border from my blog. I successfully removed the border from the banner and know how to remove the lines between posts and on the sidebars, but I don't see anything that puts a border around the sig block that I am creating for the end of each post.

Open the blog page in different browsers IE, FF,Opera, Google chrome.....if its same thing, then open your file in paint.net again, and use the Magic Wand to select the transparent area after sliding the tolerance to 10, check if it is selected exactly to the borders if not increase the tolerance, then hit delete on your keyboard and save the file as PNG, click "Defaults" button in saving dialog window then click ok, replace the file with this one and try again.

Read the rules. No bumping. It was less than TWO HOURS. Have some patience.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'll bet this is it to do with your blog code and not your image. Use CSS to turn the image border off - like you did for your banner. In fact it's not a bad idea to turn all your images' border off with a global CSS statement like this:

img {

border-style: none;

}