flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

(flip), I love your new sig set! Awesome awesome. I had seen that effect somewhere else and was going to recreate it, and now you have :P

I love that style.

Oh, and I think the second one, with a little more contrast, would go best with your current sig.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Your work is so clean and awesome! love it all and btw is there a tutorial on how you do the transparent glass bit that goes through the middle of some pictures would be MUCH appreciated thanks keep up the great work ;):D

Sign.png

Nothing in life is promised except death

Really?

I actually thought everyone knew how to do it.

I don't think so, if everyone knew

about this, they would be making this in their sigs.

And I havent seen anyone do this. :D

brilliant.

It looks like no one can comment on some peoples work it seems. The swirl is pretty interesting. You gave it depth with the blur and I like the lighting. Your sig. and avy. just look great, so leave it at that lol.

green.png

Great work Flip, i really like the colours in the new Swirl they bring it to life .... :D

I really like your new sig and avy. Very....uh, I don't know....professional? It looks like something that a professional graphics artist would do for a company as their logo or product. I'm very impressed with this, it's so clean and clear and precise. Very nice job flip.

Have you done any music lately? I'm looking forward to hearing more.

The swirl is very nice as well. Smooth with nice color selection. The black background really sets it off. I think it's a keeper.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Very nice flip! I did your tut the other day. Very well done tut and a nice outcome.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Interesting as always, but it somewhat feels empty because of all the black. If it was a little smaller maybe it would look better, but I think it's still fine.

green.png

What happened to your little icons. Like the one with the f. I really liked those. Your current sig is amazing. The colour on the glass part is pretty cool. Your latest image is pretty unique. I like how that one square is coloured while the rest of the line is gray. Good work.

omExTE6.png