Need banner ideas/help for my new site!

Well, I'd say abandon Comic Sans forever...

www.bancomicsans.com

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Look. There are many font websites. dafont.com is my personal favorite. Look under the top 100 fonts or choose from one of the submenus' themes. If you want my suggestion, go under the "Eroded", "Distorted", "Handwritten", or "Graffiti" submenus and download a font you like. You can simply use the text tool in the program your using (after downloading the font, of course) and write PARADISE or whatever on a transparent background. Save, and you have your banner. Please don't come to this forum asking for such things again.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

Who are you to tell me what not to do. You only got 25 post your not an admin or anything. If your gonna help help and thank you. If not then, then gtfo this topic and stop telling people what they can't do. All I did was ask for help, there isnt any rule saying i can't. I just worded it wrong which made it look as though I was telling people to make it for me. All I am doing is asking for ideas. So GTFO.

Ah geez. Never mind that I helped you... just gotta yell at the kitty. If it makes you feel any better, I meant don't ask for people to do the work for you. Ask for the strategies and ways you can learn to make your work better.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

Who are you to tell me what not to do. You only got 25 post your not an admin or anything. If your gonna help help and thank you. If not then, then gtfo this topic and stop telling people what they can't do. All I did was ask for help, there isnt any rule saying i can't. I just worded it wrong which made it look as though I was telling people to make it for me. All I am doing is asking for ideas. So GTFO.

OMG. MeowMeow was just trying to help. Sheesh, you wont get any help with that attitude. Screw how many posts they have, there is a person on this

site that used Paint.net for 2-3 years before joining. He may know more than me, even though I have more posts then him.

Oh, and here's a tip: How about you EDIT your post so more people don't think your asking for people to do the work for you.

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

Amen to what Minoeman just said.

I don't want to repeat your abbreviation, but if it means what I think it does then you should remove it from this family friendly forum. Seriously.

as the above people menitoned it is a family site so could I ask you to remove the short form swearing.

now for helping you out.

I re read the first post and can not see where you let us know what type of banner you wish us to give you tips on making.

do you have a certain style you'd like ..... or have seen some image that sparks your interest? this will help us give you some tips on which tuts that might help you create a very nice banner for your site.

ciao

OMA

WHOA!!! Calm DOWN!

Meow Meow has been warned for his inflammatory newbie biting. But everyone else needs to calm down a notch.

Further posts in this thread had better either be 1) Helpful or 2) an apology.

I'm not even joking.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

so now that all that cafluffal is over. can you give us some clues. Is Paradise a game? or a travel agency?

I agree what you have isn't too jazzy yet! wouldn't draw my attention into your site. The text is rather plain looking. But if you just want to stick with text there are some great tuts, 3d, shadows, textures, they all help add interest. you just have to give us a few more clues of the direction you want to take it.