Transformers Tutorial!

Ouchy_S

Read rule 1a. >> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26921

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...no, not so much...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Uh huh...

I'm just wondering why they have pounced now.

I have made a tutorial that was like this in terms of the format, and it was not commented on. And so have other users, thus without comments. I can split it up, though it is an inconvenience...

Hopefully the rules can be changed for tutorials of such as mine. But, other users would then read it wrong, and make theres exceptionally huge.

Meh, sent a PM down to david. Will resolve everything quicker.

The rules will not be changed. Users with slow connections will still find their computers chugging very slowly if they try to access this tutorial. You should post the tut as text+screenshots.

Yeah, my 4kb connection is quite angry. Actually, I am quite angry that the speed is this slow (referring to the fact that we were promised 100kb). >.<

Also, while some may find use in this I don't really think this tutorial was necessary. Why?

Wow, did not realize how much of a {insert adjective} I was with this post. I apologize

Sorry, just an opinion ;)

signature.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...