Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Welsbhlue: Well, I'm not sure about mine being better. :wink:

@Amadeus: I like graffiti for it's simplistic, yet creative and colorful style. Thanks. :)

The sketch that I added is to show what I draw sometimes without even thinking about it. To tell you the truth, I call them 'doodles,' because they're not professional and so on. I want people in PDN to draw their sketches on paper and then render them in PDN. You can't be scared to draw and let your mind flow. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Welsbhlue: Well, I'm not sure about mine being better. :wink:

@Amadeus: I like graffiti for it's simplistic, yet creative and colorful style. Thanks. :)

The sketch that I added is to show what I draw sometimes without even thinking about it. To tell you the truth, I call them 'doodles,' because they're not professional and so on. I want people in PDN to draw their sketches on paper and then render them in PDN. You can't be scared to draw and let your mind flow. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Great job on the graffiti. ;) Looks really good, and that spray can just fits in so well, that shadow underneath it is perfect.

I'd add some transparency gradient on the highlights on the text though, so they fade out. It should look better. :wink:

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Great job on the graffiti. ;) Looks really good, and that spray can just fits in so well, that shadow underneath it is perfect.

I'd add some transparency gradient on the highlights on the text though, so they fade out. It should look better. :wink:

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@Drum_gurl: Thanks! I'm happy you like my work. :P

@LFC4EVER: That's good. I'll keep that in mind and I haven't thought about the transparency thing. Keep me on my feet! Nice job on your planet, by the way. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Drum_gurl: Thanks! I'm happy you like my work. :P

@LFC4EVER: That's good. I'll keep that in mind and I haven't thought about the transparency thing. Keep me on my feet! Nice job on your planet, by the way. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

ah but her hearts are in perspective.

Helen I think those glossies are sensational! some of your best work so far. Like LFC4ever said time for challenge. I'm thinking you need to do a background image to go with the glossies. just using some effects. step out of that comfort zone. :lol: no line drawing allowed. :lol::lol:(I'm just jealous because you draw so much better than I do :wink: )

The gauntlet has been thrown. :lol::lol::lol:

ah but her hearts are in perspective.

Helen I think those glossies are sensational! some of your best work so far. Like LFC4ever said time for challenge. I'm thinking you need to do a background image to go with the glossies. just using some effects. step out of that comfort zone. :lol: no line drawing allowed. :lol::lol:(I'm just jealous because you draw so much better than I do :wink: )

The gauntlet has been thrown. :lol::lol::lol: