I made this Kirby with Paint .NET

devfail

Hi

https://imgur.com/a/sVB6rTF.png

ounQfkH.png

I have to clarify I am not an artist, can't barely draw for life on paper and if you are a trained artist will probably notice lot of "issues" with the use of light, I made a Kirby because it can be done with very basic shapes (still struggle to got something I liked), so I could focus on what I wanted to try out (blending modes, select tools, hardness of tools) and recognizable due form-colors, and everybody loves Kirby.

I made it (along other 2 images) just to try out the tools of Paint. NET and at the end I think it went good enough considering my art skills, hope you like it or let me know what I may try to do better for the next time.

On image ttitle (imgur) you will find link to YT vide of making this Kirby with pure Paint .NET

Edited by devfail
add image preview from external link, description (motivation and some background of myself)
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• devfail changed the title to I made this Kirby with Paint .NET

He's cute. Good job.  Welcome to the forum @devfail.

You'll get better the more you use Paint.Net.  I can't find any fault with it.  🙂