How to Install Plugins ×

G'MIC (09-04-2024)

null54

• null54 changed the title to G'MIC (03-12-2024)
  • 1 month later...
  • null54 changed the title to G'MIC (05-14-2024)
  • null54 changed the title to G'MIC (06-14-2024)
  • 3 weeks later...

A question: On 3.3.5, the Puzzle filter errors out when attempting to run with the Output Each Piece on a Different Layer option. Is this still happening? I just have quite a bit of work currently active on my PDN window and don't want to exit it in order to update to GMIC 3.4.0 without being sure the error has been addressed first.

2 hours ago, roberth said:

A question: On 3.3.5, the Puzzle filter errors out when attempting to run with the Output Each Piece on a Different Layer option. Is this still happening? I just have quite a bit of work currently active on my PDN window and don't want to exit it in order to update to GMIC 3.4.0 without being sure the error has been addressed first.

I would say the problem has been solved. I have run a quick test and the Puzzle filter downloads each piece of the puzzle as a PNG image file to a specified folder. I hope this answer helps you 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Maximilian said:

I would say the problem has been solved. I have run a quick test and the Puzzle filter downloads each piece of the puzzle as a PNG image file to a specified folder. I hope this answer helps you 👍

This definitely helps, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • null54 changed the title to G'MIC (09-04-2024)
  • 1 month later...

As far as I can tell, the Frame [Relief] effect has been acting completely differently to both how I recall it and to the screenshots shown on the official thread for the effect, for at least a couple of versions of this plugin now. Can anyone else test and confirm/deny?

For reference.

Edited by roberth

5 hours ago, roberth said:

As far as I can tell, the Frame [Relief] effect has been acting completely differently to both how I recall it and to the screenshots shown on the official thread for the effect, for at least a couple of versions of this plugin now. Can anyone else test and confirm/deny?

For reference.

I can confirm your test, @roberth

I have tried with various settings and none of the results I get look any similar to those of the official thread. i made my tests with both G'MIC versions 3.4.0 and 3.4.2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roberth said:

Maybe @null54 can take a look at it when he's got time. No rush, but it'd be nice to get it fixed!

That is something that should be reported on the G'MIC forum. The author of the G'MIC-Qt plugin passed away recently, so it is not likely that G'MIC will be receiving many updates in the near future.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

G'MIC 3.4.3 is released. Long pause though.

18 hours ago, null54 said:

That is something that should be reported on the G'MIC forum. The author of the G'MIC-Qt plugin passed away recently, so it is not likely that G'MIC will be receiving many updates in the near future.

The plugin itself won't receive much update, but, you can see there will be more updates outside of the plugin itself. On the G'MIC language department.

• Upvote 1

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.