Kemaru's Galleria

Kemaru

Do you doodle or draw anything during your free time? Well, take those images and draw them in PDN. After, color them in and add effects or renders to your images. Always remember, the best place to find ideas is not only from others, but there's a place that has never-ending ideas: it's your mind.

Let's take your creatures that you use for some of your sigs; in particular, the Suicune. Ask yourself, how can I make this creature stand out? How do I catch people's attention? After that, play around with the effects you like most in PDN. Try new ones. Experiment with different colors. Put it in a nature scene or put Suicune with light rays in the background; make it look attractive by adding very simple effects.

And the most important, don't rush yourself with ideas. They will come in time. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Update!

Introductions. signature:

Handshake.png

I should stop using these cinematic borders. Too much is too much. O__o

Well, this is #001 in the 100 Challenge (which Ouchy_S is also doing, btw. :O).

E:

Houndoom WIP, version 1.

HoundoomWIP.png

Houndoom WIP, version 2.

HoundoomIIwip.png

Please tell me, which one you like more?

Version one I like. nice flow and jus needs a tad bit more depth, and like LFC said, The background needs to be a little bit smoother.

but other than that, I like the blending of colors you used in it, its great! :D

Hey again, just dropping by again.

Before I though that your speciality seems to be tags and sigs, your so brilliant at them, and I suppose it still is but some of the larger pics you've done recently show you can work in multiple styles. It's all great really, including that simple but great new wallpaper. Nice work. :)

Thanks! I've been trying to move away from sigs for a while, just so I can focus more on themes and wallpapers. :)

I want a scanner so I can scan my drawings and draw them in Paint.NET (and eventually in Photoshop, got to learn how to use the pen tool... :roll: ).

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I'm a regular visitor of yours which means your work is great. :wink: I have to say these sigs are really nice, too. What effects did you use for the background of the sig? It looks very interesting.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I found these amazing renders of nebulae on http://www.planetrenders.net. Whoever rendered those is the best renderer ever landed on Earth. :shock:

Its pretty easy once you know how. Channels are used and more. Its a tough learning curve though. :P]

I commented on your latest on sG. ;)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.