[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

This thread is here for the discussion of all things SOTW.

RULES: Very simple, just keep discussion on topic, friendly, and constructive. Any SOTW related post that's not an entry in the competition goes in here.

Feel free to talk about your own entries, other's entries, ideas for signatures or future competitions.

Discuss to your hearts' content. :)

Edited by CommanderSozo

So it can be any type of signature with those colours, correct?

Yes.

I presum color tint and conditional hue/saturation is illegal in this comp too?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but black and white font is fine.

For discussion/voting reasons heres my entry

7fddb57fbf.png

Code for you sozo.

[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7fddb57fbf.png]

.:Latest:.

Ubercolour.png

"Maltese by colour, Catholic by heart, Paint.net by mind."

I think making the image, then using color tint to change the color is wrong right?

As long as you're tinting/hueing it so that it's roughly in line with Kemaru's color choices, it's OK.

For discussion/voting reasons heres my entry

7fddb57fbf.png

Code for you sozo.

[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7fddb57fbf.png]

I like the image, but I like the link more... :)

Maybe I should make that a requirement for the future, or would it just fuel my laziness? :lol:

Will Onemorelevel's sig be disqualified?

I've been pondering that. I think I'll have to DQ it, it doesn't follow the requirements. I may allow him to re-enter though.

I would like to add that you don't have to use all of those colors, just one of them is enough. Just in case it wasn't clear enough.

Done and done.

Maybe I should make that a requirement for the future, or would it just fuel my laziness? :lol:

Actually, you can just right-click the picture and look at properties and it will show you the hosting URL. You just copy and paste into a

[img][/img]

:lol:.

Ubercolour.png

Actually, you can just right-click the picture and look at properties and it will show you the hosting URL. You just copy and paste into a

[img][/img]

:lol:.

I know, that's why I say doing this will only fuel my laziness. :wink:

What if we'd send all entries in a PM to you Sozo, that way nobody can "steal" ideas from somebody else. After you received the PM you add the name in a contestant list, so we know who's entering, when we have to vote all entries will be revealed at the same time. It's just an idea.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

that's a great idea.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

What if we'd send all entries in a PM to you Sozo, that way nobody can "steal" ideas from somebody else. After you received the PM you add the name in a contestant list, so we know who's entering, when we have to vote all entries will be revealed at the same time. It's just an idea.

I kinda like that. And if anyone still wants people to discuss their sig, they could post it here.

Hmmm..... this does go hand in hand with another idea I had, which was voting by PM rather than poll, but that would only be necessary if the competition grew to more than 10 entries.

but that would only be necessary if the competition grew to more than 10 entries.

Or you could just use a poll website. ;)

That's true, but I'd rather not rely on an outside website.

I would like to add that you don't have to use all of those colors, just one of them is enough. Just in case it wasn't clear enough.

I don't really have a say in this, but one color? That kind of break the concept of a color scheme, and you might as well just use the dark gray.

This is my first SOTW entry, so is it like, everyone posts in their entry this week. Then voting begins next week?

Ubercolour.png