flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

The sig with the green colors is so handsome I like it very much and also the blue one and the avatar for same reason, good job.

Thank you, kind sir.

Your stuff is really cool. So simple and clean, but beautiful at the same time! Very well executed..

:o Thanks!

Interesting style you have. All your works are pretty clean and simple which I like. One thing is though, your second mini wallpaper is a little :AntiAliasingOff:'ed, but the concept is good looking. It would have been interesting if this: mirror-ish.png was animated. To me it looks like it should be animated. The transparentish box should move up and down or something like that. That's just me though.

green.png

I like how the left side is out of focus; really neat idea. Try to use more of this :AntiAliasingOn: I always have trouble keeping my edges jaggedless, so I either outline with line tool or blur the edges. Nice composition of the whole image, though. :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Love your style. This has been said before, but most of them, especially the new one, need :AntiAliasingOn:. Other than that, great work!

(I may end up imitating a few things here and there :wink: )

phyxiussignature2.png

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

My Gallery

Is there anything bad about it?

Okay, listen everyone. I don't want comments of approval, I want comments of how I can make it better. Is is too simple? Overdone? Too many effects? Takes no skill whatsoever?

Please, everyone. I want to know if I'm actually good.