Sign in to follow this  
pipp92

pipp92's Gallery (Fabolous Sig)

I like the background but Del Piero looks kind of like Wurzel Gummidge (showing my age now :roll: )

I'm sorry I couldn't visit your gallery earlier (like I usually do), but I finally got a chance to. Hilary Duff looks like she's glowing and the composition of the image is really nice. I like how you incorporated your professional backgrounds with Mr. Bean. lol. :)

^^On the other hand, I like the soccer sigs because Pipp always adds something new. :wink:

I really like the new wallpaper you made. It looks so neat and very beautiful. Great job!

I've never seen him do something other then the soccer sigs. Yeah, he's pretty good at them, but I've never seen him do anything else*. Thats all.

*Other then the occasional celebrity stock or game render sig.

LOL. I didn't mean to take that as offense, TopHatslash. It's just that something he enjoys doing. I haven't looked in your gallery in a while. I'm going there now.

Pipp: Maybe you'll take TopHatslash's advice? :)

I think that GFX should be something you enjoy, and if you only enjoy making footy sigs, then thats what you should do. Not much point in making stuff that isn't of much interest to you.

pipp92, the latest wallpaper is quite nice, but if you notice that on his left leg there is a flat horizontal cut where it meets the grass. Maybe a problem with the stock? Try clone stamping more leg, or some grass over the leg.