pipp92's Gallery (Fabolous Sig)

pipp92

I'm sorry I couldn't visit your gallery earlier (like I usually do), but I finally got a chance to. Hilary Duff looks like she's glowing and the composition of the image is really nice. I like how you incorporated your professional backgrounds with Mr. Bean. lol. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

LOL. I didn't mean to take that as offense, TopHatslash. It's just that something he enjoys doing. I haven't looked in your gallery in a while. I'm going there now.

Pipp: Maybe you'll take TopHatslash's advice? :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I think that GFX should be something you enjoy, and if you only enjoy making footy sigs, then thats what you should do. Not much point in making stuff that isn't of much interest to you.

pipp92, the latest wallpaper is quite nice, but if you notice that on his left leg there is a flat horizontal cut where it meets the grass. Maybe a problem with the stock? Try clone stamping more leg, or some grass over the leg.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I just want to see different stuff. I'm the same with everyone, so don't take it personal. Yeah, I might make sigs mainly, but I try different styles all the time. These seam the same except maybe some changes in fx or lighting.

All I'm saying is your work rocks, but I just want to see new stuff.. thats all. I like seeing different styles from everyone. :P