Shockworks

DarkShock

can you make this for me and a sig and avatar? thx.

http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/up ... mimoto.jpg

Sure. I'll get to work on it soon. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'll use that. have you got an avatar?

Sorry. I thought you were only requesting a sig. :|

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

And a message to everyone who visits my gallery: I know I haven't put up a Freestyle Video lately, so hopefully I'll have one up in a week. :wink:

Lol, its only been 5 days :P

Well my last freestyle video was put up two weeks ago. :|

Woops, i misread the title of the thread. New Video , not New Freestyle Video. My bad, cant wait.

You've been watching my videos!? :D

Wow. I had no idea you've seen my videos. I thought it was just a small sum of people. Maybe around 5. :|

Yes I have. Tbh, I'm terrible at signature making. I need all the help I can get.

Terrible ? Ha ! Your Yoda signature kicks some major booty .. I love Star wars :P and DarkShock I can see why you get so many request , your work is amazing . Will be looking forward in your next video . :wink:

your sigs so don't suck Jerkflight., mine suck :P What will the nest freestyle vid be about?

I just finished it. It will be a game related signature. It looks amazing by the way. I'm going to start making the video now. I think it's one of my best ones yet! :D

Yes I have. Tbh, I'm terrible at signature making. I need all the help I can get.

your sigs so don't suck Jerkflight., mine suck :P What will the nest freestyle vid be about?

Sadly, this Yoda sig is the only good one I have ever made. I feel like im taking over this thread.

Darkshock, where did you get those smileys?

omExTE6.png

Darkshock, where did you get those smileys?

It's a font that I found. :wink: I think I got it at dafont.com.

Also here is your sig, yy10:

YY10.png

September 7th Update:

-4 New Signatures

-

Thanks for stopping by. Try out the video in HD if you can. I enjoyed making this one. :wink:

September 7th Update:

-4 New Signatures

-

Thanks for stopping by. Try out the video in HD if you can. I enjoyed making this one. :wink: