Shockworks

DarkShock

I downloaded a bunch of fonts a couple weeks ago, so I don't really remember the name. I do know that I got it from dafont.com though. :wink:

Edit: I guess I'll start working on the tenth (and maybe last) sig for the next update.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :D Here is a pic of my checklist for the next update:

2dja3w3.jpg

Yes, that is my handwriting. :wink:

I think I forgot to mention this last time, but are you into anime? I recognize #2 and 3 on that list (Mikuru from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ...Lelouch is ringing bells but can't put my finger on which anime that is)

Oh yeah, liking the new sig/av combo too :)

I think I forgot to mention this last time, but are you into anime? I recognize #2 and 3 on that list (Mikuru from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ...Lelouch is ringing bells but can't put my finger on which anime that is)

Oh yeah, liking the new sig/av combo too :)

Yes I am into anime, but I'm not one of those "huge fans" though. Lelouch is from Code Geass. Any shows you're into? :)

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Yes I am into anime, but I'm not one of those "huge fans" though. Lelouch is from Code Geass. Any shows you're into? :)

Yeah, same here. I'm not a "huge fan" either. A few of my friends are though, and I think it sorta rubbed off on me :lol:

I'm more into lax comedic animes. Right now I really like Detective Conan, Hayate no Gotoku, Bakemonogatari and Haruhi (In that order. After Endless Eight I think you can understand why Haruhi's last)

Doesn't mean I don't like action. or Mecha. Watched Asura Cryin and Chaos;Head in the past. Tried to pick up Naruto and Evangelion at one point but gave up because I just couldn't marathon that many episodes :lol:

Yeah, same here. I'm not a "huge fan" either. A few of my friends are though, and I think it sorta rubbed off on me :lol:

I'm more into lax comedic animes. Right now I really like Detective Conan, Hayate no Gotoku, Bakemonogatari and Haruhi (In that order. After Endless Eight I think you can understand why Haruhi's last)

Doesn't mean I don't like action. or Mecha. Watched Asura Cryin and Chaos;Head in the past. Tried to pick up Naruto and Evangelion at one point but gave up because I just couldn't marathon that many episodes :lol:

Wow. I've never heard of most of those ones (once again, I'm not a "huge fan"). I pretty much got into Naturo a while back, but I never really checked out the Japanese version or the Shippuuden episodes. Just way too much. :D

I pretty much got into Naturo a while back, but I never really checked out the Japanese version or the Shippuuden episodes. Just way too much.

Why? The Shippuuden episodes are the best, that's when the REAL action starts ;)

Always preferred the manga, though.

@Ash: (holy bloody potato! Ash finally posted in my gallery!) Thanks for the comment. I kinda like the rings cause it gives a "spacy" look I guess. :lol:

@theonlychad: Thanks! But I don't amaze people. I shock them. :lol:

@yy10: Thanks! That's kind of an awkward name though. :P

@nemo: Yeah, I really like it, too. I couldn't wait to try it on. Thanks. :wink:

I've tried wallpapers, but I never really do that well with them. I just have a very high passion for signatures. :P I might try wallpapers again in the future.
I think you should have a try with them, they are lots of fun too. Just try making something abstract with random plugins. I love using the gradient bars plugin. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Thanks for the comments everyone! I've finished my work for the next update. I have counted a total of 12 signatures that will ready for tomorrow. :wink:

Hope you guys enjoy them. :D

ooooooh i can't wait. just hope its posted before i have to go to work.

I'll probably have it up before 12 eastern time. Well that's what I'm going for. :D

August 30th Update:

12 New Signatures added!!! Enjoy!!! :wink:

I also made a video for basic tips on signatures: Signature Quick & Basic Tips

Oh yeah, check this out:

Studio2.png

*click it for the bigger version

Really, really nice sigs. I have to comment on how beautiful the colors are and perfect composition of the images inside. The backgrounds have a really nice contrast and nice effects. I must say you have a very nice style. I love your darkshock Studio Editor 4.0. How much is it? :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Really, really nice sigs. I have to comment on how beautiful the colors are and perfect composition of the images inside. The backgrounds have a really nice contrast and nice effects. I must say you have a very nice style. I love your darkshock Studio Editor 4.0. How much is it? :wink:

There is a free version and then DarkShock Studio 4.0 Pro for $10. :lol: There is a 10% special right now for it. :P

Thanks for the comment! :wink:

Sorry, don't mean to correct you, but you spelled innovative wrong on your darkshock studio editor image. ;) Nice image though, also love the massive sig update.

Yeah, I noticed it. I'm too lazy to correct it. :lol: