Shockworks

DarkShock

*bows* You are truly the king of signatures. May i touch the hem of your robe so some of your greatness might rub off on me!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

w00t! These Rock! When you pmed me about adding 12 new sigs, I ran my life here and saw them... Man, they rock. And The DarkShock image editing package, it looks so realistic, and so cool! Where Can I get it :wink: ?

Serious graphics up in that post. ;)

Thanks for all the comments everyone! :D I really appreciate them all. DarkShock Studio Editor 4.0 Ultra is on it's way. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Gah !! :shock: How do you make those boxes so perfectly shaped ? What is your secret ? Or are you like those magician who never gives away a secret ? :lol:

Oh. BuzzKill has a tutorial on making a software box. :P

I just simply used the image dimensions of his example. It's very simple actually. I might be making DarkShock Studio Editior 4.0 Noob Edition. :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Found the tutorial for the boxes but it doesn't say what size to make the box ?? Not talking about the canvas I mean the box its self :lol: do you start off with a blank background then add stuff ?

I downloaded the template for the example and then I just used the same size as it. :wink:

If you don't want to download the template, here is the size dimensions:

Front cover : 768 X 960

Side : 169 X 960

nice new video. Very nice. are the box covers 100% paint.net? :?

Yep. The Boxes are pure Paint.NET :D

Yep, they are clear and crisp, but not the last one.

Hint: add _popup after the word watch in the URL to view the video in a stand alone window or tab, like this: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8ESHEElEfKg

Well that video wasn't intended to be in HD. I sized it down so that the quality of the signatures came out more crisp in a smaller size. :wink:

awesome! any chance you can make a sig for me? :mrgreen:

Sure, no problem. Just show me the render you'd like in the signature and I'll take it from there. :wink: