Shockworks

DarkShock

Hi DarkShock, very nice gallery. I seldom comment on sigs but wanted to let you know I really like the current sig you've been sporting. I smile everytime I see it.

th_SmileyShock1.png

of this gallery my favourite part is your tracing section. That is wonderful work. I enjoyed my visit and stop by often. I don't always leave a message but I do look when you add new work.

ciao OMA

I appreciate your comments guy. :wink: I'm glad you like them.

@Oma: A comment from you means a lot. Thanks. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice new video DS! Not really much to say about your videos ( They're self-explanatory :lol: ) But still it's great to see how people do their sigs (I think I've said this before). Oh yeah, I tried videoing it but my laptop couldn't handle it so :? It kept freezing.

That Ironman sig I like. :P

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

*gasp* i just watched the video and its really good :D

I'm glad you liked it. Which video was it? :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I appreciate all of them. :wink: I am working on the next update, but I'm not really planning on a video yet. I'm hoping to have the next update up by Sunday. :D

I especially liked the catgirl signature. I have to agree with everyone else for once, your videos are very helpful.

If you ever make a wallpaper you should drop me a message, I'd quite like to see what you can come up 8) .

I've tried wallpapers, but I never really do that well with them. I just have a very high passion for signatures. :P I might try wallpapers again in the future.

Ok, so I'm really pumped about the next update so I decided to give you guys a little sneak peak at what's to come. :wink:

2hf3plj.png

These are all small parts of signatures for the next update. There should be more coming. :D

I'm glad you guys like the little sneak peak. If I get done early there is a high chance I will update the gallery on Saturday instead of Sunday. :D

Ok, so the next update is almost finished, but I decided to put up some new sigs while you guys wait. :D I made some signatures that I call "Galaxy Smileys" and put them up on the front page. Check them out! :wink:

You know, I can't believe I've neglected commenting in here. I try to comment and constructively criticize in everyone's thread at least once, and it boggles me how I managed to miss commenting in here. Shows how busy I am :oops:

You know, I never delved much into the sig genre, but I have to say that I really like your sigs. The styles are vibrant and are different on each sig. I can't pick out any in particular since they're all pretty much great :) . I promise to take a look here more often :wink:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :D Here is a pic of my checklist for the next update:

2dja3w3.jpg

Yes, that is my handwriting. :wink: