Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

I like it a lot LFC! very simple, and yet the logo itself seems a bit more complicated. Good job (logo could be sharper)

_____

New Wallpaper I made, I had a logo idea and ran with it. Stole some of J2K's techniques, and I think it turned out well:

th_LOGOALMOSTCOMPLETEDWITHREFLECTIVEPR.png

Clicky ^^ 1280x1024 Version, highly recommended

Still a possible WIP, but I'm running out ideas to do with it. The aliasing was originally intentional, but I think it could have been blurred a bit more around the cubes.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

That skull is amazing!! Its quite scary too. I'm not a fan of skulls, but i love the way you've used the bones in different shades to create the skull head. Great job! :wink:

Change my VS today, so made a wallpaper to fit it.

Its..meh, but i really like my design of the MS logo on it.

th_microsoftwallpaper.png

All done in PDN, and those aura things were brushes.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

New widescreen wallpaper, full 1920x1200. All Paint.NET of course. Believe it or not, it wasn't derived from any online tutorial. I was just messing around.

HINT: XP users, this is one of the very few wallpapers that goes well with the Olive colored theme.

th_wally.jpg

From my gallery.

@JLC Pretty good. I recommend using noise for the stars. Just remove color saturation and adjust the density.

@Commander Sozo I really like it. Definitely goes with the olive themes.

Here's my desktop image. I called it Abstract Blue Flames. Was very simple, but turned out to be a good desktop background. (I think it did anyways. :D )

(Clickable Thumbnail)

th_BlueFlames1280x800.jpg

Here's a wallpaper I put together yesterday and originally posted in the official StarTrekMovie forum.

Star_Trek_XI_Crew_Wallpaper_by_cjmcguinness.png

^Click to view and download full 1600x1200 wallpaper^

It uses images extracted from the official wallpapers and movie trailer, available on the official site

I've been promoting the use of Paint.NET throughout my posts in the Star Trek forum, and several users have started posting work also done with PDN.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

There is so much talent here! I love the new plugins and use as many as I can when i work with pdn. This is one bg i used on my desktop and then later used it on myspace. :D

hexagon2.jpg

banner4PDN.jpg

Welcome to my world, along with other disasters.

• 2 weeks later...