Feature Suggestion: Easy Installation Of Effects

My suggestion is that in the next version of Paint.NET effects will have the extension ".eft" rather than ".dll" as then windows file association can be used so that the user only has to double-click on a plugin to install it. Maybe also a dedicated "plugin gallery" within paint.net so that users can easily find plugins to install.

KaHuc.png

My suggestion is that in the next version of Paint.NET effects will have the extension ".eft" rather than ".dll" as then windows file association can be used so that the user only has to double-click on a plugin to install it. Maybe also a dedicated "plugin gallery" within paint.net so that users can easily find plugins to install.

Is saving it in a directory not easy enough?

This has been discussed.... to death.

Where?

I just thought it would be usefull for people who install a lot of plugins.

KaHuc.png

This has been discussed.... to death.

Where?

I just thought it would be usefull for people who install a lot of plugins.

I installed all the plugins on this forum, and more. I think that it was easy, sure it would be benifitual but we dont NEED it , we Want it

omExTE6.png