Paint.net forget everyting everytime i close.. so disappointed

Guest evildog1

Guest evildog1

Paint.net is a good free program but bad thing is it forget everything everytime i close the program. So what it forgets:

- Resized window

- Tools (Brush painting is always selected)

- Font (Font is always selected to Calibri and font size to 12). other text tools (bold, italic, etc) doesn't remember at all

and other thing it forgets

You can select default tool and font sizes in the Settings  :Settings:  menu.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 4 months later...
Guest evildog1

Not an answer i'm looking for. Why not simply make everything remember instead having to re-configure again, again and again?

Not an answer i'm looking for.

Well, it's the only answer there is.
  • Upvote 1

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Not an answer i'm looking for. Why not simply make everything remember instead having to re-configure again, again and again?

I think it's exactly what you're looking for. Setting your preferences in the Settings menu will do just what you want.

Xkds4Lh.png

Setting your preferences in the Settings menu will do just what you want.

Which was exactly the answer David gave six months ago. This thread is going around in circles.

<locked>