Can I post tutorial with just PDF?

The reason I ask is I plan to write an extensive tutorial on how to create an abstract piece in Blender and incorporating it into Paint.NET, and because it may be an exhaustive tutorial, I think having it as a PDF file to be downloaded and followed would be slightly easier to maintain than to have every single screenshots captured and step by step posted in the tutorial sub-forum.  It would also save me considerable bandwidth via Imgur so I could use Imgur for other works of mine.

Just to be sure, I have read the tutorial guideline, and I see that having screenshots is a requirement.  I want to make sure I have this question clarified before I proceed.

Thanks.

I would strongly suggest you post a simpler version in text and images so users can see if they need the PDF.

Remember this is not a Blender forum 'mkay?

Just based on this, then I can just forget positing a tutorial on this board. Thanks.

What does that mean?  Don't get defensive.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Lighten up Trevor.

My point was to draw attention to the fact that a tutorial which relies on Blender has a much smaller audience here.

.... plan to write an extensive tutorial on how to create an abstract piece in Blender and incorporating it into Paint.NET...

Despite the words "create an abstract piece in Blender" I didn't say "no" did I?