cmy Ghost

Good Evening,

i have watched & downloaded the video, but unfortunately i just can't seem to get it right.  i have no need for a Paint.Net book now as i have 3 ring binders of copied tutorials.

would it be possible to put this in print.

thank you 

:Tutorials:  :red: 

Or do you want a printed version of a particular video tutorial? If so, which tutorial?

Bolt - certainly not!!!   i print these for my own benefit.  [ouch!!!]

Thank you Corwinasa - that is exactly what i am saying - it is easier for me to follow the written word.

Midora - the subject matter is as stated...CMY Ghost and it is my understanding that TR is the only one that has it [more than happy to stand corrected if that is not so].

~peace~       

ps  i am a chick :music:

Edited by ftlog666

TechnoRobbo created the plugin and has released it for everyone to freely download.  The videos are his method of explaining how the plugin(s) work or should be used. 

You should ask in the plugin thread for a different tutorial.

Midora - the subject matter is as stated...CMY Ghost

You should be more careful with your subjects ;-)

If you are just mention two words then not everyone will understand that you are talking about a special plugin.

As EER told you best place to ask a plugin specific question is the plugin thread.

midoras signature.gif

TechnoRobbo created the plugin and has released it for everyone to freely download.  The videos are his method of explaining how the plugin(s) work or should be used. 

If you are just mention two words then not everyone will understand that you are talking about a special plugin.

As EER told you best place to ask a plugin specific question is the plugin thread.

thank you so much Gentlemen - i will go to the plug in...

i really don't know how i can be more 'careful with my subjects' - i did put CMY Ghost & as it was the only 1 available ..all help gratefully accepted.

ftlog - sorry if you were offended, but I believe that Midora was joking.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

ftlog66

I'm sorry I didnt see this thread earlier- I see from the timestamp that you posted later in the plugin thread, so I hope PDNoob's was sufficient.  If you need any more help, please post in the plugins thread - I get a notification  on my phone and will know someones waiting for help.
  • Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

I think we've got this all sorted out.

Thread Locked

• Upvote 1

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.