Photoshop background?

Yeah, after a few month gone. I'm back.

Anyway, is there tutorial or any way to create background that same or alike in the picture?.

plugins or what the background style called?.

Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

35nd4rk.jpg

darkwerewulf2.png

Yes, these picture wasn't created by me. It was requested by me and someone do it for me.

Edited by Copy Cat Master

The first one looks like multiple cloud layers were used, then a faint flower pattern was added overtop.

Second one looks like a white->black gradient with clouds overlayed on it. Red was added by painting and blurring splotches on a new layer. Then, red diagonal lines were added on a new layer (lower the opacity). The arrows with created using the line/curve tool (there's a setting to change the end to an arrow).

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Forum Rule #6.  Please rename your thread Copy Cat Master.

The first one looks like multiple cloud layers were used, then a faint flower pattern was added overtop.

Second one looks like a white->black gradient with clouds overlayed on it. Red was added by painting and blurring splotches on a new layer. Then, red diagonal lines were added on a new layer (lower the opacity). The arrows with created using the line/curve tool (there's a setting to change the end to an arrow).

Wow. I never think about the second picture like that. Thank you, though. I might can do it too.

'Paint.net can do anything, its whether you are willing to take the time to learn, because you have to learn things the hard way, before you can find the easy way.'

I will take the hard way then

Forum Rule #6.  Please rename your thread Copy Cat Master.

I changed it to PS background since it might be created by PS and sorry about that.

Edited by Copy Cat Master