Jump to content

Look For Specific Tutorial

Recommended Posts

Before I can help you...would you mind being more specific than "retro"? It's a fairly broad adjective and I want to make sure I'm giving exactly what you are looking for. An image would be great if you can get one.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes it helps to use other search terms, either synonyms or other related terms. For "retro" I can think of: vintage, sepia, polaroid, old, classic. Maybe searching for "vintage effect" or "polaroid effect" would help?

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Olden is another term that should also yield results (from this forum).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...