IMVU and PDN

deserthunder

I am like the middle picture, but I find the other pieces quiet bland and boring.

They are lacking excitement and a bit of color .

I suggest you look in photo touch-ups to get some ideas.

But overall the are very creative and original.

ty for the insight! critique is always appreaciated!

desertthunderjhjh.gif

I like the Marilyn in the background image both the colour & B&W. Great concept!

The fish image is quite quirky. The top part makes me think of dolphins flying out of the water & the lower part makes me think of a water fall. Cool work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I like the Marilyn in the background image both the colour & B&W. Great concept!

The fish image is quite quirky. The top part makes me think of dolphins flying out of the water & the lower part makes me think of a water fall. Cool work!

Thanks! the Dolphins were a great idea! I went and added some cuz I liked the idea so much! hope you dont mind:) (see next post!)

desertthunderjhjh.gif

deserthunder: I've replaced three of your images with links. Please limit the maximum size of posted images to 800 pixels per side ( Rule #29), or post thumbnails. Thanks.

Ah, yes the dolphins look great!

Defiitely have a look at Aislin's tute. You will learn such a lot from her.

The fire one is a very powerful image. I would have liked to see a bit of Gaussian Blur on the models.

You really have some great ideas!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hi, nice works! If you like to do pics with avi's I recommend my tutoial about second life avatars! They look pretty much the same I think?

you can find the link right under my signature

thanks i will have a look... Until now i am totally self taught lol i add plugins then check em out! I love my paint.net.use it everyday for something. i have found myself with as many as 45 layers lol. I have corel paintshop pro, but i rarely use it and only to make one color transparent. (yes i know paint.net has a plugin for that but i seem to have lost it! will go back to the plugin forum and find it again lol.) thanks again for your help! wanders off to find your tutorial....

desertthunderjhjh.gif

Ah, yes the dolphins look great!

Defiitely have a look at Aislin's tute. You will learn such a lot from her.

The fire one is a very powerful image. I would have liked to see a bit of Gaussian Blur on the models.

You really have some great ideas!

Thanks! I am going to look at Aislins tut. i love working (playing) with PDN! The plugins ROCK! it is a hundred times easier to use then my paintshop pro! (the layering in psp is really hard, where PDN is simple to use!) Thanks again for your input! I love creating new pics!

desertthunderjhjh.gif

The forum is not the place to do promotions. Be careful what you link to and be unobtrusive about it - Rule #23

The forum is not the place to do promotions. Be careful what you link to and be unobtrusive about it - Rule #23

ok got ya... trying to be unobtrusive...my banner dont work is all....apparently niether does this forum since i posted twice! lol first one didnt show at all til i added the second one.... Edited by deserthunder
desertthunderjhjh.gif

I'm just wondering, does your position in IMVU require you to have some graphics background?

And I really like how your sig represents who your are.

boltbait.big_smile.png

no hun you just need to know how to use the client for developing, Thank goodness for PDN. i am completely self taught. it is not hard and is very repetitive, I really love doing it, it is an escape from reality everyone needs at some point.

lol

Thanks for your input! and I am glad you like my sig!boltbait.big_smile.png

ps in order to be a developer for imvu you need only to own your avatar name...boltbait.cool.png

Edited by deserthunder
desertthunderjhjh.gif