Help finding Symbol History Effect

I downloaded a plugin pack recently that had a certain plugin I need, but now I cannot for the life of me remember where it is, or what it's called.

The plugin allowed you to insert a symbol from a font set into your pic. It was better than the basic text tool, because you could see the entire font set at a glance, which is helpful when using symbol fonts, like Wingdings. It also kept track of the symbols you use often, and "recorded" them in the history buttons down the right side of the interface screen. You can also adjust sizing at the same time.

Could anyone please help me remember what this plug in is called, and where it is in my menu. I know it's there, because I just used it about 2 weeks ago. I just *cannot* get my brain to find it. Thanks a million. fugue.cookie.png

sounds like a character map but i didnt know we had that

Shame on you mountnman! WhichSymbol+ is my best plugin. Install it instantly or it shall go very hard for you boltbait.lol.png

Yeah, you get extra credits for actually using it boltbait.big_smile.png