changing skin color

I would like to change skin color in a picture, without disturbing the detail/features of the face.

for example, see attached picture.

i would like to change the dark skin face at left to a lighter color skin, something like the other persons.

what are the steps i need to take with Paint.net to achieve this?

thanks for guidance.

post-51634-130971381004_thumb.jpg

i would like to change the dark skin face at left to a lighter color skin, something like the other persons.

rofl you want James Duff to look like a white guy? Dave Chappelle might have something to say about that :) he does some funny white guy impersonations

as long as your doing it for a laugh and defintaley not racist., can superimpose a transparent white or yellow layer over it with magic wand (and lasso select) like this

kka2.th.jpg

but use about 50points alpha transparency -that was at 80 with white

Edited by johoe

rofl you want James Duff to look like a white guy? Dave Chappelle might have something to say about that :) he does some funny white guy impersonations

as long as your doing it for a laugh and defintaley not racist., can superimpose a transparent white or yellow layer over it with magic wand (and lasso select) like this

kka2.th.jpg

but use about 50points alpha transparency -that was at 80 with white

thanks no racism involved here. in fact i want to change all the faces by lasso-paste but my question was for a general guidance about how to change skin color.

all faces i use will be asian faces so the body skin (arms, neck) has to match. i just gave example of one face.

see rough example attachedpost-51634-131010473635_thumb.jpg