Abstract Art

Bob11

This is my first attempt to upload a thumbnail link to Photobucket. I followed MadJikf59's easy to follow tutorial which is posted in the tutorial forum. But I don't think I'm supposed to respond there. I've only been using paint.net for a few weeks. Thanks to all the artists who take the time to produce tutorials for newbies like me. My link

th_abstract.jpg

Edited by Bob11

I followed MadJikf59's easy to follow tutorial which is posted in the tutorial forum. But I don't think I'm supposed to respond there.

Yes, you can! Tutorial authors love feedback :)

Welcome to the forum.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

This is my first attempt to upload a thumbnail link to Photobucket. I followed MadJikf59's easy to follow tutorial which is posted in the tutorial forum. But I don't think I'm supposed to respond there. I've only been using paint.net for a few weeks. Thanks to all the artists who take the time to produce tutorials for newbies like me. My link

th_abstract.jpg

1) Hum, on this forum I'm known as MadJik... f is for France and 59 is for the department area number...

2) Yes but you should have reply into the tutorial topic.

Welcome to this forum, I'm glad to give you a reason to enter. Nice result, congrats...

Edit:

Link to the tut