How can you animate something using Paint.NET?

I am making a St. Patricks Day picture, and I want to learn how to animate something. I was just thinking of like a 4-leafed clover spinning. If anyone could help me that'd be great. If this is the wrong type of question to ask, just tell me please. Thank you!

siggyiv.png

"I eat noobs for breakfast!" *Some guy in the background* "You MONSTER!"

Hi Nawf Said, welcome to the forum.

You'll find many entries if you perform a search: http://searchpaint.net/ + animated gif boltbait.wink.png

Always use SEARCH before posting (it saves you so much effort in the long run).

Once you get around to using the search function on the forum, I would suggest using the animated png plugin by Simon Brown. Nearly every possible question about how to use it has been answered in the plugin thread in case you need help using it.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hi Nawf Said, welcome to the forum.

You'll find many entries if you preform a search: http://searchpaint.net/ + animated gif boltbait.wink.png

Always use SEARCH before posting (it saves you so much effort in the long run).

Once you get around to using the search function on the forum, I would suggest using the animated png plugin by Simon Brown. Nearly every possible question about how to use it has been answered in the plugin thread in case you need help using it.

Wow, thanks guys! :P Will do.

siggyiv.png

"I eat noobs for breakfast!" *Some guy in the background* "You MONSTER!"

• 3 months later...

What you can do is make layers of the picture and spin it around constantly and every time you do, take a picture. That's how Complicated the real thing is.

...in this case start always with the same picture as the rotation is making a small anti alias blur, a lot of successive rotations get more blury.