Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

Thanks for the link Chrisco!

It's from a game called Crysis. I found this out after making the sig, lol.

Stone85StarFoxSig.png?t=1289953105

Got some c4ds that I really like. I'm not sure about the border... I'll probably fix it later. Followed a really cool tutorial for that one. Their result was 10,000x better, but there's is probably the best PDN (yes-a PDN render sig tutorial on deviantart!) sig I've ever seen.

http://sr-littlewonder.deviantart.com/art/Star-Fox-Signature-Tutorial-171508101?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Asr-littlewonder&qo=3

This is what I wrote in sig battles:

The effects are good, but I do not like the grill. I think it would look better if more of the front of the car is visible. I like the right side of the sig, the left side gets lost in black.

I think if you did more to the left side it would be great!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

center-aligned focal point doesn't work if you can't use the negative space around it. I suggest you crop it a little. There's nothing wrong in using different colours either, monotone colour schemes are a really common issue around here.

I like the effects, though, specially what you've got in the background.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

center-aligned focal point doesn't work if you can't use the negative space around it. I suggest you crop it a little. There's nothing wrong in using different colours either, monotone colour schemes are a really common issue around here.

I like the effects, though, specially what you've got in the background.

you have to have a center focal in a sprite sig. and it's way smaller. i tried to make the render match the background and i dont think it worked.