Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

Thanks Chrisco!! In the Spiderman sig, the render didn't really stand out so I had to sharpen it a bit and went a little overboard. Just a little. ;)

The Spiderman and Venom sigs were really quick, each only took like 15mins but I really like the results.

I kind of messed up with the Venom sig because I had put a white border and wanted to put white text but couldn't make it show anywhere so I had to use black and black text didn't work with a white border so I had to add black. Probably shouldn't have done any of that lol

The Venom sig - purple! Yep, purple one is the best because it matches my hair. Ok so I am biased. :lol:

I say purple aside from the above because it seems to have a bit more depth.

The text around "Venom", are we meant to be able to read it? I really don't know much about sig art but some of elements of design never change no matter what image you are creating.

I like the tiny black border with the white. What about doing a purple drop shadow on the black text? Move the small text away a bit from the main text before you do it.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

The Venom sig - purple! Yep, purple one is the best because it matches my hair. Ok so I am biased. :lol:

I say purple aside from the above because it seems to have a bit more depth.

The text around "Venom", are we meant to be able to read it? I really don't know much about sig art but some of elements of design never change no matter what image you are creating.

I like the tiny black border with the white. What about doing a purple drop shadow on the black text? Move the small text away a bit from the main text before you do it.

Thanks!

The subtext is just jibberish. It seems to dress the main text up a little bit. it would be too plain with just 'Venom' in my opinion.

The drop shadow could be a good idea I'll try to download dopshadow again

Thanks bbq!

Closing:

Well, I was going to fix the oversharpened render on the Spidy sig, but turns out my laptop is deciding to not work. I'm gonna have to close until I get it fixed, or more likely get a new one. Hope I can save all of my pdns/pngs and paint.net, of course!

Edited by Stone85