Heat Stroke's gallery_+April 3 and update

Heat Stroke

Sorry for neglecting to answer this.

Jerry and Chrisco: Actually that might be possible. I've been working a lot with JulioCoolio on tweaking the spacescape method. With my entry, I hit another breakthrough that I still have to share with him and see what he thinks (adds to 3rd page of list of what I still have to do this weekend). Sometime soon I will hopefully be truly happy with the method and share it with you guys! I'm glad you like it enough to want a tut!

Thanks Barbieq!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

And you just reminded my that I forgot to send you the update. bloody potato. I'll send it to you today for sure!

Thank you frontcannon!

new space scape. Still trying to perfect the stars and textures. I probably went too far with the textures on this one, but oh well. :roll: I'm trying to figure out how to make the gas look like its in the shape of an object, like a ball or something less realistic like a pyramid or something using gradients. Suggestions are welcome! I probably wont add planets to this one.

th_yellow.png

We're all wise guys.

Thanks chrisco!

Julio, your entitled to your opinion sir. Although I think yours are just as good! :)

Yes barbie, they are harder than they look, and thanks!

Update! new GTR sig. Used a stock of a GTR (which I cut out, so would that make it a render...?) and nebula.

GTR_Fire_Sig_2.png

Any suggestions, things you would change, add, remove???

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Thanks everyone! :)

new sig, I held off posting this so I could improve it, but I just forgot. :roll:

Plus, Even though I received a few great ideas from some people (stone85), I still cant decide on what to do. I figured out that the 'feathering' in the bottom left corner is there because I blurred the background A LOT. This blurred it away from the edges. And I dont have any other effects in that corner, so that is why it looks weird. Problem solved, now I just have to figure out what to do with it. Anyway, here it is:

YELLOWSIG.png

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Oh, and new sig that I made this morning, and forgot to post:

Gen_Lee_Sig_1.png

I havent had any real inspiration for a full sized artwork in a long time, hence all the sigs! Just little artworks to fill in time till I get a great idea.

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Thanks chrisco! :D

@stone: The border for the lambo sig was just too bright of a color. I choose a prominent color of the sig to make the border that color, then I darken it a lot. I guess I didnt darken it enough. any suggestions for an alternate text on the general lee sig?

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

New sig and the full version, just for the heck of it. :roll:

I have a feeling that this sig has the same problem that I guess the general sig has: its too bright. I might lower the saturation on both by 75 (?) or so.

CHRSTINE_SIG.png

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/HeatStroke99/photomanipulations/Plymouth-Fury-Christine-full.png

We're all wise guys.