Heat Stroke's gallery_+April 3 and update

Heat Stroke

Thanks Goonfella! I will work on the landscape. I already have a few textures made that could work. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks Barbieq, Chrisco, and Axle! It means a lot!

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Thanks Possum'! I will keep the colors the same. I have already added some textures to the landscape. I am now trying to make them more realistic with shadows and stuff. So I am still working on it. I will not quit!

Thanks Chrisco! Im glad you like them!

New sig, and my first decent (hopefully) character render sig:

deadpoolsig3.png

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

I hope you do stop in more often and I think everyone wants you to revamp your gallery! You have such amazing artworks!

Im glad you like mine! :)

Tweaked the Deadpool sig a little. Thanks to Kemaru for the advice. Hopefully this is better...

deadpoolsig4.png

We're all wise guys.

The sigs look good ... but what really caught my eye is the green spacescape. Fantastic colours in that one.

I love all the 'grungey' abstracts you do, and would love to see a few larger pieces from you.

(Something I could use as a wallpaper ... :D )

Thanks Welshblue! :D I will start making larger (probably 1024X768 or double that so it can be cropped to desktop size). Im glad you like them! Thanks for your support!

Sorry Chrisco, I almost forgot about your comment. Thank you!

Edit: New sigs! I have been very busy this entire week. I only just did these and I only had time for sigs. Hopefully I will have time over this weekend (fat chance) to make a full sized piece.

GASmasksigtweak1.png

I used a render of myself in a gas mask. I used grunge brushes in the background. I unfortunately dont know which brush packs were used, so I cant give the creator any credit. I will keep looking.

pm5ksig1.png

I only used one splatter brush in this one. sig for the band Powerman5000, one of my favorite!

another edit:

the original of this abstract is 2048X1536. Photobucket unfortunately resized it to 1024X768. If anyone would like a specific size ratio of this one, just tell me and I will upload it. My personal favorite part of it is the top left corner.

full(but resized)

th_grungeabstract.png

Corner:

th_grungeabstractcorner.png

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Helen: Just random effects. I scroll down the lists of render, distort, blurs, etc... and I usually come across a few that seem like they wouldnt really do the picture any justice. and I use them! :D Dents, every single type of blur that has been made, crystalize, and diffuse are used a lot! But it all starts with me scribbling with the pen tool. Thanks for the comment!

@Chrisco: thanks :D! I figured that I needed to make another sig for fans, and what better render to use than yourself!

We're all wise guys.

Chrisco: Previously I thought you were talking about the red portion, but i just realized that you are talking about the green area.

alientutq.png

That is not the arm, but it is very interesting how the effects make a 'shadow' in the shape that looks like an arm! Thanks again Chrisco!

Thank you Axle! It means a lot! :D

Thank you too barbieq!

New sig, exploring new subject matter and effects. I know this one didnt turn out that great, but whatever. also made using Chrisco's tutorial.

cardinalsig2.png

We're all wise guys.