Printing over multiple pages

andytcooke

Is there a way of printing images over multiple pages to get a poster effect or see a diagram printed so as to be seen easier as I have bad eyesight.

Well, not with.. oh wait.

At first you'd need an image large enough it still maintains it's clarity when printed over multiple pages.

You'd have to splice it up so that it exactly matches with the other parts each in their own document and print them and glue them together..

But printing in bigger sizes is a job I'd go to a copy shop / printing store for, way easier and less complicated.

• 2 weeks later...

The plugin linked to from this post will cut an image into

fractional sized PNG files that can be printed out individually.

• 7 years later...

i have a similar question.  I need to take my image and leave the height at standard landscape of 8.5 but need to increase the width over multiple pages....sort of like a 3-5 page banner.  I don't see a scaling option when my printer dialogue pops up so hoping I can do it in the program.

• 4 years later...

THEY REALLY NEED TO ADD THIS AS A FEATURE!!! trying to print anything larger then a single sheet isn't possible and hasn't been for 12 years is silly!

On 11/12/2017 at 11:07 PM, LionsDragon said:

The Print-It plugin looks like it might be what you're looking for?

The what? how do you add that?

Go to the Plugin Index and look up the name of the plugin.

In answer to your next question: go here https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/1708-how-to-install-pluginsgeneral-plugin-troubleshooting-thread/

I'm going to lock this thread now. It's over four years old.

• Ego Eram Reputo locked this topic