still life

greenglen

I don't quite see where you are trying to go with this image. The work is alright for a beginner. The sky should be blue or is that the style you are going for? The images that are cut outs could be feathered (plugin created by boltbait). You have potential so don't get down on yourself.

I suggest that you take a stroll over to the tutorials section of the forum and take a crack at some of the newcomer tutorials. They are quite helpful and informative.

Also please don't make a new topic every time you create a new image. As per the forum rules you are only allowed one thread in the pictorium sub forum. For questions and image help please use the general discussion sub forum.

Welcome to the paint.net forums and i hope that you stick around and learn some things

best regards,

chad

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Brilliant!

Guys, the piece is conceptual. Deal with it. Will you be correcting Picaso's work next?

I love the fact that the shadow of the apple on the tree is red. Nice move!

Thanks for taking the time to think about it.

I recently discovered your Sharpen Landscape plugin and ran a before and after test. Result: excellent.

before_after.jpg

Edited by greenglen

Like BoltBait, I like the image. It's fantastic to see a new style. Great humour too. What I especially like is the box with the reflection. Brilliant!

The second image you've done a great job on too.

I hope to see a lot more work from you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Like BoltBait, I like the image. It's fantastic to see a new style. Great humour too. What I especially like is the box with the reflection. Brilliant!

The second image you've done a great job on too.

I hope to see a lot more work from you.

Thank you