OneMoreLevels Gallery - More pixel art houses, and a new sig

Onemorelevel

I've added a Pixel art section, because I've just tryed it, and I love it!!!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5127/rhfjdjejdv.png

New StarScape under my starscapes section!

My gallery

Mygallery.png

--------------------------

Since This is one of my best pieces of work, im not going to hide it, I want everyone to see it.

Updated!

Space-3.png

Welcome to my gallery, I will Hide my images in hidden tabs, and there will be a description of what is inside.

Also, some of the signature that i made say PCSHOP on them, that is for a different forum, please dont ask what it means.

Some of the signatures are over the size limit, because I use them for a different forum too.

New signature :D

Shinybar.png

Hidden Content:
rhfjdjejdt.png

Signatures(5)

Hidden Content:
Vortex

Swirl.png

Shiny bar thing

Shinybar.png

PCSHOP Proud

Signature.png

fractalabstract.png

Explosives

explosion.png

WarFare

OneMoreLevel.png

Backgrounds(3)

These are thumbnails, click for a bigger image

Hidden Content:
th_Abstract4-1.png

th_Abstract5png.png

th_CrystalineAurora.png

Just for fun's(3)New JFF

Hidden Content:
The lost map

Map-1.png

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70 ... scape4.png[/img][/url]

FlowerScape

th_Landscape.png

Notepad

paper.pngv

Most Treasured...(4)

Hidden Content:

Ipod

This one took me a while to make. If I remember how I made it, I might make a tutorial, that is, if you guys think its worthy.

Ipod.png

Shiny Folder

Folder.png

Paint.net CD

CD.png

A desk, One of my favorite.

Desksmall.png

StarScapes(2)

Hidden Content:
rhfjdjejdex.png

The texture credit goes to: http://planetpixelemporium.com/earth.html

And the galaxies are brushes.

Why did you make the planet transparent - You

Becuz I felt like it - Me

Starscape

Doomsday, Earth is 1000 years from present day, The solar cosmical clouds affect their atmosphere, Bringing the sun over 1 million miles closer, raising earths temperature by 30 degrees, and sucking in a smaller planet, about to collide with our Earth. But, The biggest fear of the inhabitants of Planet earth, is the Blue dwarf star, that is headed straight for the earth.

span>  <div class="bbc_spoiler_wrapper"http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/Daniel100_2009/BOX.jpg' alt='BOX.jpg'>

Eye2.jpg

rubikscube.jpg

Before and Afters(1)

Cars(These were made with stocks.)

All of these.. Let me repeat that. ALL of these, where made from a blank white canvas, with no stocks. I hope you enjoyed my gallery, I will add more when I feel they are worthy.

"Being calm can work wonders"

Signature-1.png

:wink: well after looking at your new gallery i think you should consider yourself just one more level higher in this artistic pursuit. I say job well done. Your most treasured section is aptly named. Those are lovely additions to a gallery. finely executed and very pleasing to the eye.

hope to see more from you soon.

ciao OMA

Wow, Thank you, I didnt expect such a nice comment so quickly from someone...

Ill be sure to keep on making more things, I prefer Paint.net over photoshop too.

Im inspired after viewing your gallery, I'm in the mood for making something now !

Signature-1.png

Some very good work are posted here. I wouldn't make the iPod tutorial just yet. For one thing, the iPod is aliased in some areas, and make sure you master the use of feathering. I can see you had been following some tutorials, which is good, and I encourage you to start firing up the neutrons and expand your mind to make something! Keep it up.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Some very good work are posted here. I wouldn't make the iPod tutorial just yet. For one thing, the iPod is aliased in some areas, and make sure you master the use of feathering. I can see you had been following some tutorials, which is good, and I encourage you to start firing up the neutrons and expand your mind to make something! Keep it up.

Thanks, I think Ill try to improve the aliased spots on the ipod a bit, and try to add some reflections, other than that, im going to start trying some new effects.

Signature-1.png

How about... a mobile phone?

I like the second background down. I wish I knew how to do neons. It reminds me of one of those under sea plants with the flailing arms.

Cheers,

Swalski

Excellent result! I really like that. The only thing I would suggest is adding one or two larger stars and some space dust/clouds to add a bit of colour to the background. :D

See - you never needed that tut after all. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Hello Lance,

Thanks for share ipod tutorial information, You have Ipod tutorial, Please share with us.

very interesting a lens flare on pdn :wink: brilliant work i need to figure out how to do that

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

brilliant work here bud

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks!

Heres the first 9 of the avatar collection, they are based off of Darkshocks smileys, But I dont intend all 100 to be like this.

Smileys.png

Give me suggestions, tell me whats wrong, and if you like them.

If you want a certain Avatar, just tell me, Ill make it and include it in this set that im making, Ill need ideas anyways.

Quick before and after Thing I made...

Before

BeforeGecko.png

After

AfterGecko.png

Signature-1.png