Any way to automatically apply effects

Welcome @ageud to the forum :)

Do you mean putting the effects into the Effects Folder?

Perhaps you might explain this a little more please.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

1 hour ago, ageud said:

By this I mean to put effects  on automatically

Pixey and I aren't sure what you mean by "put on effects automatically." What is "putting on effects"?

If you happen to mean applying a series of effects with a script, there used to be a way, with a plugin called ScriptLab, but unfortunately it seems to no longer work with newer versions of Paint.NET.

EDIT: Was the title always "Any way to automatically apply effects"? If so, that's a lot clearer than the initial comment, and it does seem like ScriptLab might have been the solution, if only it still worked.

EDIT2: Also, unless this is a vague question about developing a new plugin, it's the wrong forum. If it is a question about developing a new plugin, I suggest it should be much clearer and more detailed. I'll cut a little more slack for "Discussion and Questions" (where I expect this thread belongs).

1 hour ago, ageud said:

I want to save some time on putting effects one by one and I'm asking If there's anyway to put effects on automatically 

It’s almost like you are describing ScriptLab, one of the plug-ins available but I’m not certain if it’s working in the current rendition of PDN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

It’s almost like you are describing ScriptLab

Yes, that could be it.  Just like in this tutorial.

I don't think Script Lab is working yet, due to so many changes recently :(

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

14 hours ago, Pixey said:

Yes, that could be it.  Just like in this tutorial.

I don't think Script Lab is working yet, due to so many changes recently :(

I also re-read the Op's post again, especially below your second post, and realized that the OP was asking (among other things) about one that would affect opacity, and the only way that can happen is to use BoltBait's Adjust Transparency plugin within Script Lab.

This question is in the Plugin Developer's section ... so are you asking how to write an effect that uses other effects? If you're not asking about how to write the code for a plugin, then this thread should be moved to the general Discussion section

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg