Latest post listing right column seems different [sorted]

Hi. Has something changed in the forum listings where right column shows person and date of last post? Used to click on the date and would link to most recent post. Now, it links to page 1 first post, not most recent/last post as I remember.

I'm using Firefox/Win 10

EDIT: Belay that..... now working!!?????? The behaviour was as described above earlier today..... and I've not restarted anything - same browser session.... curious. Now links as expected. 👍

Edited by Panchdara

• Panchdara changed the title to Latest post listing right column seems different [sorted]
2 hours ago, Panchdara said:

Now links as expected. 👍

Yes, I experience this as well.  Sometimes it does open one way, and then another time it's the columns on the right side - which is preferable to me too :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

2 hours ago, Pixey said:

Sometimes it does open one way, and then another time it's the columns on the right side

In my experience the latest post links work correctly when I am logged in, but always go to the first post when visiting as a guest.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Hmmmmm, I think you're onto something.... yes, that looks exactly like the issue. When I wrote that post, I had to log in to forum, then I tried it again... worked as expected. Thanks for both your replies.

Very best to all y'all this Christmas. Wishing the best for 2022->