I am unable to edit my 'Tiled Form' thread

Sometimes happens. I've found a few instances I can't edit, reply or start a new thread.

Suggest you try again a few hours later. Rinse and repeat. If, after a few re-tries, you still have no joy - post again here.

<edit - My best guess is this is apropo some kind of archiving the forum software is doing>

8 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Sometimes happens. I've found a few instances I can't edit, reply or start a new thread.

Suggest you try again a few hours later. Rinse and repeat. If, after a few re-tries, you still have no joy - post again here.

<edit - My best guess is this is apropo some kind of archiving the forum software is doing>

I have already done that 3 times at separate hours. One this morning or just now. I still cannot. I do want to update that plugin as it now receive .NET 5 support and more functional interface though not fully resolved (see plugin development).

G'MIC Filter Developer

I'll look into it. Don't hold your breath though.

Is anyone else seeing this anomaly?

I'm fighting with this kind of issues since the beginning of the year. But because I restarted at this time to provide paint.net support the date may not be relevant.

It's more worse that quite often it takes me an hour to add an image or to submit a reply.

midoras signature.gif