How do i enlarge part of an image, with the rest being "squished" around it.

Hey! im editing a texture together and i'd like to resize the black pupil (Image 1) to be the size of the one in Image 2, with the rest of the eye being squished/dragged around it (kinda like proportional mode in Blender, to give you a rough mental image), so i wont lose any of the crucial details in the eye (in shape, i understand due to resolution detail will be lost).
image.png.7caf7d28bb15e74dab0526a820f3a9e3.pngimage.png.9e68c2ba2d0f38b426c67b0db97a9a4c.png
this is quite a specific thing, so it wont be surprising if there isnt anything like this, but im still asking in case there is an addon or simply a different method for achieving something like this.

Hello @NDxDirectorsCut and welcome :)

If I understand you correctly, you want the pupil in image 1, to be like the one in image 2 ?

If so:

1. Use the Ellipse tool :EllipseSelectTool: and draw around the pupil in image one (use the Move Tool :MoveSelectionTool: to resize accurately)

2. Cut it out.

3. Make a new layer over the image 1.

4.  Paste into the new layer.

5.  Deselect layer 2 and then flatten.

cut-pupil-out.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Try Liquify.

Look what it did to this puddy tat....

iV8NT.jpg

6 hours ago, ardneh said:

EER we are taking a very close look at your suggestion.

😆 👍