Looking for a plugin

Hello everyone!

I've been browsing the plugins today and found some nice stuff.
But there is something specific that I'm looking for that I can't find.
(I'm not even sure how it's called)

It's basically an automatic enhancement or automatic image optimization of photos.
The plugin/effect would look at a photo and say "The people look a bit pale, I will increase the saturation by X" 

or "this photograph of buildings in the night is a bit dark, l will brighten it up and make things more sharp", etc.

Basically a plugin that would adjust contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, lightness for an improved version of a photo,

without the user having to fiddle with all those settings by themselves for each photo. (I want to do this to a lot of photos.)
And ideally not a plugin that just makes the exact same change to every single picture, but that somewhat analyzes the image and selects the values based on what is there.

Now that I describe it, I become unsure if that really exists, 

but I think that Pixel or iPhones have such one-click automatic image optimization features in their image galleries or camera apps.

So I would be  thankful for any tips :)

PS:

I basically look for a plugin that does these things for the user:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/25286-make-your-photo-vibrant/

1 hour ago, scg2020 said:

And ideally not a plugin that just makes the exact same change to every single picture, but that somewhat analyzes the image and selects the values based on what is there.

Have you tried Adjustments > Auto Level?  REF: https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/AdjustmentsMenu.html#4