Can't fill circles and rectangles with Paint Bucket

Hi , i have selected the contiguous mode but still it's not filling my circles and rectangles, should i downgrade my paint.net

And my tolerance is 0%

I have checked the answer shared by ego eram, but couldn't found anything.

Thank you!

Edited by Aayush
Clarification

@Aayush your question is completely different than the thread you replied to, which was from 8 years ago, so I've split it off into its own thread. Please don't do that :) Just make a new thread for new questions

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Paint.NET Discussion & Questions is probably your best bet. It covers this type of stuff...

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

If your question doesn't fit there, try the Troubleshooting & Bug Reports section. Here's the info..

If you found a bug in paint.net, please tell us about it. Include your pdncrash.log file (on your Desktop) if relevant. This section is not for plugin errors. If you have a problem with a plugin, post in that plugin's thread in the plugin forum.

^ Note where it says: "If you have a problem with a plugin, post in that plugin's thread in the plugin forum."