tribal-freak's gallery

tribal-freak

welcomelogosmaller.jpg

NOTE: I have been very inactive lately, i know. but there is allot going on and i haven't been making much art lately that would go on these forums as some of it is personal.

Alright, for many people who may end up asking for any reason, i will say what i mean by my name. i mean tribal freak as in:

tribal- the form of art (google image and you'll see)

freak- well i draw this allot out of bordem at school and all sorts of stuff like that.

update:

th_b-day2.jpg th_mydrawndragonedited.jpg th_mydrawndragoneditedandcoloredblue.jpg th_mydrawndragoneditedandcolored.jpg

Pictures fully pdn made. tutorial tries as well

th_newmeshlogo2-1.jpg th_newlogo.jpg th_3Dlogo.jpg th_brokenheart.jpg th_x-finality2G.jpg th_x-finality3G.jpg th_x-finality4G.jpg th_x-finality5G.jpg th_x-finality.jpg th_artistiquedesing.jpg th_blueaurora.jpg th_burningplanet.jpg th_enflamedx.jpg th_freezingx.jpg th_explodingdesing.jpg th_explodingplanet.jpg th_fireart.jpg th_firering.jpg th_firestripes.jpg th_flashaurora.jpg th_galaxyflair.jpg th_greenbolts.jpg th_lightflairs.jpg th_lightningonwater.jpg th_lightningorb.jpg th_planet.jpg th_planetwithstarfeild.jpg th_starfeild.jpg th_tileflash.jpg th_tribalartwithname.jpg th_random2.jpg th_customwindowslogo.jpg th_xart.jpg

use of other pictures

th_happyb-day2.jpg th_Tribal_Dragon1noname.jpg th_b-dayforall.jpg th_dfgdsrg.jpg th_dragoninhearttilereflectionfireadnm.jpg th_dragoninheart.jpg th_dragontribalwallpaperedition.jpg th_dragonwallpaper3edit.jpg th_fire_icedragon.jpg th_icelaltedyinyangsmaller.jpg th_new1.jpg th_new2final.jpg th_new2inprogress.jpg th_shield2.jpg th_tribaldragon2edit.jpg

newlogoavatar.pngavatar4.jpgnew3avatarsize.jpgavatar2.pngavatar3.png

sigs

newlogosig.png

sig4.jpg

sig3.png

sig.jpg

sig2.png

sig2fix.png

fully edited drawing and random play button

th_realplaybuttonclicked.jpg th_realplaybuttonmouseover.jpg

th_realplaybuttonpushed.jpg th_realplaybutton.jpg th_mydrawndragon.jpg th_mydrawndragon2.jpg th_mydrawndragoneditedandcoloredfirean.jpg

feel free to comment or criticize. but like the rules say, don't go harsh or anything

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

I like your digitized dragon - the drawings of it look great, but I think you colored it nicely too.

You should check out this tutorial - I think it may help you achieve better results with shading/etc. of drawings.

Keep up the great work,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I like your digitized dragon - the drawings of it look great, but I think you colored it nicely too.

You should check out this tutorial - I think it may help you achieve better results with shading/etc. of drawings.

Keep up the great work,

Nab

wow this tut can come in very handy. but for now i need some more practice on having good shadows and line editing etc... if i were to re-do this whole dragon, wow. at the time i made it i had no idea how to do much and that kind of "pixel work" was the best i could do.

but thanks to everyone for the comments. i should soon be making an avatar and a Sig, if i can find the time. we just got a new Bengal and I'm starting school in a couple of days so I'll be very busy

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

updates:

mostly nala, some other stuff, actually, it's all nala stuff lol but there's little work in em, ohwell, it's Nala, perfect enough as it is :D

Nalaavatar.pngnalasig.jpgth_nalabackground.jpg

edit: if you notice some 3D model snapshots from my photobucket, don't mind, but if you want you can comment, i put them there for other sites and all

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

• 8 months later...

After a rather very long time of using the forums I decided i'd upload a few pics. I haven't done much art ever since but I have some, and some of them amaze even me (and usually i don't take my work for much amazement) lol. so here are 2 backgrounds i made for my laptop:

th_randomonia2marked.png th_randomoniamarked.png

unfortunately photobucket resizes the pictures so I'll give links to the full sized, anybody who wishes to use these, go right ahead. (note they are 1600 x 900):

http://www.mediafire.com/?5zhgwwjewyk

http://www.mediafire.com/?wmnnzjj5n0t

a few avatars I made for my love:

th_DragonWolfgirl2.jpg

these ones involve minor photoshop work, which is the flames/blue flames:

th_Taoavatarv2.png th_dragonwolfgirl.png

here's a random picture i made out of complete bordem:

th_randomavatar.png

and here's a picture which as the last 2, involve only minor photoshop work which is the flames/blue flames:

th_jessbrandi.png

and my latest avatar which yet again involve only minor photoshop work which is the flames/blue flames:

th_avatar5.png

note: yes I now take on 2 names which both are now my copy wright logos instead of my name:

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

the new name, Drekentai, was created at random on a game i play just to talk with friends, role play and such. it has no meaning, it has never been seen before. i more or less, am the first to create it, and i now on go by this name everywhere.

note: the strike outs and underlines on them are suppose to be the same color as the text as it goes but that kind of fails lol.

any ways, hope you guys enjoy the new art.

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

• 2 months later...

Hello

I am kinda new at some of this stuff but I hoped you might help me. I would like to put tribal like flames in a controled space,,exaust pipes ,,can / will you help me ? not asking you to do the work,, just hoping for pointers. Not yet able to post attachment yet so I can't give you much of a hint of what I wan t to do so I know that's a prob. PM or E-mail me if you want.

Thanks if you can/will.

kartracer (aka) Joel B.

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

note: my newest work is now being put into my DA, I won't be adding to here anymore but I might re-do this thread.

@kartracer: The best tip I can give is that I use the line/curve tool and I adjust them until they make desired layouts. I don't usually have desired forms, I just go with the flow lol

To make tribal flames, simply apply more curve and point then curve and spikes.

Good Luck.

@Axle: Thanks, and as I mentioned earlier, here's my DA:

http://drekentai.deviantart.com/

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]