Brush suggestion for Paint.net

So I've been noodling around with the program and I can't seem to get different "brush types" (such as a square brush or a rectangle/ellipse brush) so I wanted to ask if you could add these different "brush types" and perhaps make a "Brush Width" and a "Brush Height" setter instead of just having the "Brush Width" setter which just sets the radius of the brush.

(Look at attacked picture to see the "square brush" and the "5x1" square brush making a curve)

paint.net suggestion.png

paint.net suggestion2.png

2 hours ago, HyReZ said:

You can also use Adobe® Photoshop® brushes if you install null54's Photoshop Brush FileType into the Paint.NET Filetype folder and convert the ABR files to PNG files. Make sure you look thru the entire thread of this link for help with using this plugin effectively!

Brush Factory can load Adobe® Photoshop® brushes without needing to install that plugin.

• Like 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait