Kemaru's Galleria

Kemaru

Your current signature is well done. and did you make those vector-like lines in those works you posted above?

Thank you, and yes. I posted some guidelines on the Desktop Umbrella thread, pg. 36 or 37.

Ming making a tut or giving a few pointers on this one?

imDone.png

Sure, PM me which part you're interested in and I'll explain. :)

Both versions of PARTY TIME are awesome, helens right :D

Thank you C:

I love "Party Time." It's so beautiful. Circles and lines are such simple methods to create outstanding images. Great job!

Thank you. I agree, :lol: I gotta confess, though, there's a major flaw in the image. One of the thin lines isn't supposed to be there at all. O:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Your current signature is well done. and did you make those vector-like lines in those works you posted above?

Thank you, and yes. I posted some guidelines on the Desktop Umbrella thread, pg. 36 or 37.

imDone.png

Thank you C:

I love "Party Time." It's so beautiful. Circles and lines are such simple methods to create outstanding images. Great job!

Thank you. I agree, :lol: I gotta confess, though, there's a major flaw in the image. One of the thin lines isn't supposed to be there at all. O:

imDone.png

Thank you C:

imDone.png

Thank you C:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you a professional photographer?! :shock: Those are really nice photos you've got there. I'm amazed at the contrast of the photos. The LP is very nice and I like how you added special effects to it. I'd like to see more. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Professional? :o Wow, thanks, that's a huge compliment. :) I don't think I'm good yet, though, (look at jake2k's photos for example, those are awesome). :lol: Practice makes perfect.

I'm trying to get back to doing stuff with PDN again. I've been trying to learn CSS and been involved with school stuff so I haven't got the chance to sit in front of the computer and just wait to get inspired. :lol:

I don't even know where to start. All photos are great. The fridge one is wicked cute and the "tear" is just WOW! Are you reading books on photography? Wow! Your work is great and I encourage you to keep doing this; you may need a portfolio soon. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I don't even know where to start. All photos are great. The fridge one is wicked cute and the "tear" is just WOW! Are you reading books on photography? Wow! Your work is great and I encourage you to keep doing this; you may need a portfolio soon. :wink:

"Tear" is awfully blurry, though. My hands weren't as steady as they are now. :lol:

I'm working on my portfolio, hehe. :lol:

Yup, all natural. I usually only edit the colours in my photos but I don't do much of that anymore.

Thanks very much for the comment. :)

A vector panda(again):

th_pandasmallerhead.png

(click to get to dA page)

100% Inkscape. I fell in love with it, it's more fluid and easier to use than Illustrator. Illustrator favours professionals and tablets, Inkscape is more suitable for basic and professional use.

I agree, although it's still just a work in progress (probably a T-shirt design, if I could get my hands on those Threadless templates :evil: only psd, ai and swf formats). :) I am quite proud of it, though. :D

Here's a starscape I did:

Space-2.png

Not as good as Sozo's.