Plugin Request - intertwine

First time on this forum, so I don't know if this is in the right spot, but I have a plugin request.

As I'm not nearly skilled enough as an artist or coder, I was wondering if someone could make/find a plugin that allows one to intertwine (weave, braid, etc) multiple colors and then would allow you to adjust it like one would a regular line. 

EX. allow you to draw this: https://imgur.com/a/6XmAD as a regular line. 

I don't know if this is possible, but I'd really appreciate any help in finding something that would allow me to do something similar.

Edited by jacob4940

Hello jacob4940, I have no codding skills either but I if you can create two tiles in which multicolored lines cross and overlap you might be able to weave them using EER's TileWorld effect. I do not think there is a plugin that can automate the weaving and do all the flipping but it would be fun. : )  

tile-21-source-53272f3.png

tile-21-weaved-53272fa.png

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Drydareelin said:

I'm guessing the link should be https://imgur.com/a/6XmAD.

Might want to fix that.

Thanks, I didn't notice that. Should be fixed now

11 hours ago, Eli said:

Hello jacob4940, I have no codding skills either but I if you can create two tiles in which multicolored lines cross and overlap you might be able to weave them using EER's TileWorld effect. I do not think there is a plugin that can automate the weaving and do all the flipping but it would be fun. : )  

tile-21-source-53272f3.png

tile-21-weaved-53272fa.png

Thanks, I'll try this! 

13 hours ago, Eli said:

if you can create two tiles in which multicolored lines cross and overlap you might be able to weave them using EER's TileWorld effect.

Bless you Eli - I hadn't even thought of that myself.

• BoltBait changed the title to Plugin Request - intertwine